1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you. First Name/Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Billing Address, Shipping/Postal.
Non-Personal Data is information that cannot be used to identify or contact you. This is statistical and analytical data about our users browsing actions and patterns.
2. WHY WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
Why we collect Personal Data
• To provide you with goods and services you have ordered
• To contact you regarding your order
• To respond to communications
• To enter competitions
• To inform you of promotions/events etc
• In the case of Click and Collect to advise you that your order is ready
• To contact you to provide feedback in relation to our service
Why we collect Non-Personal Data
• Gain a better understanding of our website users site usage so that we can use this information to improve the website and provide our users with an enhanced customer experience
• Estimate audience size and usage patterns
• Store user preferences so we can customise the site and make it easier to navigate
• To track return visitors
3. HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
Register for our Site Functionality
When you register with our website, we create an account for you and record your details in our database. Any time you make an order, we record your billing and shipping address details in our database so that you can select them quickly the next time you create an order. We collect the following:
• First Name/Last Name
• Address Details
• Mobile Phone
• Password details
• Order History Details
Complete an Order
During the order process we collect the following:
• First Name/Last Name
• Shipping Address Details & Billing Address Details if different
• Mobile Phone/Land-Line
• Order Details
• Special Request Details
Make a Payment: Stripe Payments
Our website uses Stripe Payments for accepting credit card payments. We don’t record your credit card details in our database as we just pass these on to Stripe Payments. More information about Stripe Payments can be found here: https://stripe.com/en-ie
Make a Payment: PayPal
Our website accepts payment via PayPal. We don’t record your credit card details in our database as we just pass these on to PayPal. More information can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Data supplied via Forms are recorded in our database. We reply to all contacts made directly through email. Examples of forms included in our website include our Contact Us form. Data collected via this form include:
• First & Last Name
• Email Address
• Telephone number
• Message information
Email Marketing: Mail Chimp
We will not bombard our customers with emails but from time to time and with your permission we will send you information on:
• Upcoming sales or special offers instore and/or online
• Information about New Products or New Arrivals
• Information about an upcoming event we may be hosting that we would like to invite you to
We use Mail Chimp to engage with our customers via email. A customer may subscribe to our email via a) the checkout process b) contact us forms c) sign up to newsletter 4) create an account/register. A customer subscribes to the email by opting in and agreeing to receive future emails. The data collected includes a) name b) email address c) Telephone Number. There is an UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of all our emails so that you can unsubscribe from our email database at any time.
Review Platform: Trustpilot
Delivery: An GLS Couriers
We provide An GLS couriers with the following information so that your order can be delivered to you:
• Customer Name
• Customer Shipping Address provided by the customer
• Telephone Number to contact you
• Email Address to contact you
Non Personal Data
We at keeks.ie use “cookies” on our website. Cookies are compiled of letters and numbers which are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. The purpose of the cookies technology is to remember your movements on the website, the preferences you may have, the items you placed in your shopping basket and to enable us at keeks.ie to identify the number of people visiting our website. Necessary Cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without some these cookies.
Google Analytics is a website analytics service offered by Google that gives us insights into how our online customers find and use our website. It uses statistics cookies which helps us to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. The following cookie is used by google analytics.
Third Party Tracking Tools: Facebook Pixel Code
A Facebook pixel is code that you place on a website. It helps to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data and build targeted audiences for future ads.
Third Party Tracking Tools: Google Tags
The customer can use the add this tool on the product page to share products they like.
Third Party Tracking Tools: Google Ad Services
Google uses a cookie called ads/ga-audiences to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across the website.
4. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 includes the following rights for individuals:
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Keeks Accessible Limited, 7 Ashdale, Ballyleary rd, Cobh, Cork if you have any questions or concerns about your data and we will do our best to help you.
5. CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be posted on www.keeks.ie. This Policy was last updated on 09/10/2021
6. CONTACT US
Any questions, comments or queries regarding this Privacy Statement should be addressed to email: email@example.com
Postal Address: Keeks Accessible Limited, 7 Ashdale, Ballyleary rd, Cobh, Cork
Shopping cart is currently empty